Filed under: What we lust for
I realize that title sounds semi-wrong. But all of our friends are now asking us about the booties we would recommend. And as you see from our previous posts, we like booties, a lot! I know there are a ton out there with a range of different prices, but check out our two choices for today. Of course we will want different ones tomorrow… hehe.
When looking for the perfect bootie…
1. find one that is highly wearable – this is the new boot.
2. find one that you can live with – this trend is not dying out soon.
3. find one that is two-toned – if you can’t afford a black and a brown boot.
4. find one with texture – leather, suede, patchwork, you pick.
5. make sure the heels is a substantial width – you will roll your ankle in a bootie, be careful!
Melissa’s pick: Dolce Vita Flexx
This seems like the best boot. It can fit over or under jeans. Casual, flat and unique.
Kim’s Pick: BC Stormy Weather
Lady-like lace up goes boxing. Love that this bootie still has a masculine feel to it.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment